£16.00 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £19.20
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Dispatches In: 1 - 2 Days
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
TrafficLine 3 Channel Cable Ramp
The TrafficLine 3 Channel Cable Ramp is a great value cable ramp that can take HGV traffic with an axle weight up to 10 ton. These ramps are essential where cables or hoses are crossing areas that are also seeing vehicle traffic. An essential piece of equipment for construction sites, music events and road works.
The ramp stands at 75mm tall and should not be driven over at speeds any greater than 5 mph. For this reason, we strongly suggest using appropriate speed limit signage alongside the ramps.
Out of the three protection channels within the ramp, there are two that are 68mm wide and one 55mm channel. A hinged lid protects the cables inside from contact and features an anti-slip moulding. Each section interlocks into the next with simple “T” style lugs, keeping each unit firmly secured to the next.
Corner units and end sections are also available!
Key Features Of The Traffic Line 3 Channel Ramp
- 3 Channels - Suitable for most applications, includes two 68mm channels and one 55mm channel.
- 10 Ton Weight Limit Per Axle - Suitable for HGV use so long as this weight limit is not exceeded.
- Cost Effective - Comes in at a highly competitive price point when compared to alternatives on the market.
- High Visibility - Can be seen well in advance by drivers and pedestrians thanks to its high visibility yellow cable lid.
- High Traction - Hinged along one side the lid prevents pedestrians slipping or tripping whilst crossing the ramp.
- Quick To Deploy - Easy to work with and quick to set up on site.
Need Help Finding The Right Cable Cover?
Give our sales team a call today on 01905 794 875 and speak to one of the team, they will happily assist you in getting the very cable ramp for your needs.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Connector Type||Dog Bone Connector|
|Capacity||10 tonne (Per Axle)|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.