£506.00 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £607.20
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Dispatches In: 2 - 3 Days
- Brand: Procity
16 Space Bike Rack Bolt Down - Galvanised Then Painted Green & White
This quality bike rack comes painted in white and green and is packed with features that make it really stand out from the rest. The entire frame including the end panels is hot-dip galvanised, then processed through several treatments before painting to get the perfect durable finish.
This 16 bike parking rack can be situated on any quality hard standing and bolted into place with any quality floor anchor bolt (sold separately). The rack has space 16 cycles total, this is split into eight cycles either side.
This cycle storage is ideal for schools and workplaces where many staff cycle to work. Its high bike storage capacity making it ideal for busier locations or workplaces with cycle to work schemes.
- High-Quality Painted Finish - Gives an upmarket appearance suitable for new developments.
- Fully Galvanised Frame - Ensures corrosion will not be an issue.
- Good Quality Steel Components - Ensures the frame and entirety of the rack can deal with day to day use.
- 16 Cycle Spaces - Ultra high capacity cycle parking, yet takes up a very small footprint when empty.
- Easy To Install - Requiring only four fixing bolts to anchor the cycle rack to the ground.
A combination of 30mm square and 35mm diameter tube all made from galvanised steel makes this cycle rack highly durable.
Installation is simple, requiring only four holes to be drilled in the proper place for the feet to bolt down onto. The holes in the feet are 13mm diameter.
Need assistance Finding The Best Cycle Rack For Your Needs?
If you are in the market for a 16 space bolt down bike rack then give us a call, we can help ensure you are getting the best cycle stand for your money. Our sales team are in the office during normal business hours and will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.