£29.99 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £35.99
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Start Traffic
Social "2 METRE GAP" Stencil
This stencil creates clear markings that read “2 METRE GAP” on outdoor surfaces. This is perfect for reminding people queuing in garden centres or walking in parks that they should be observing social distancing.
We recommend using LMP temporary line marking paint with this stencil. The paint fades away after 3 months allowing it to be re-applied if needed, or allowed to disappear if not required any longer.
The stencil is made of durable plastic that can be cleaned with solvent cleaner and re-used again and again. Perfect for schools, supermarkets, garden centres, parks and other public venues.
Painting Application Guide
- Sweep the area – this removes loose dirt that wastes paint (if the dirt blows away so does your marking) it also allows the stencil to sit flat to the floor.
- Lay the stencil onto the ground – the stencil should sit flat to the floor and works best on flat surfaces, good results can still be achieved on rougher surfaces too.
- Thoroughly shake up the LMP paint – this mixes the paint and ensures that you get a good consistent marking.
- Spray the stencil - Pressing the stencil to the ground (especially important on rougher surfaces) spray the marking, keeping the can close to vertical. This paint lightens up considerably after drying (it can appear a bit dull during the painting process). Go over the marking until all areas of the marking are painted.
- Lift the stencil – once all areas are evenly coated lift the stencil from the bottom edge trying not to drag it over any wet paint.
- Leave to dry – the paint takes approximately 10 minutes to dry depending on the temperature, during this time the paint may smudge or lift if trodden in or touched.
Need a Custom Social Distancing Stencil?
Give us a call, all we need is vector artwork and we can get them produced for you, a minimum order quantity will apply.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.