£21.95 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £26.34
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Melba Swintex
DoubleTop Barrier Mesh Alternative Top Panel
The Double Top Barrier From Melba Swintex is a new innovative barrier top. Unlike traditional mesh barrier tops this product is made from HDPE blow moulded plastic. It is, therefore, free of sharp edges interlocking and easier to install.
The Doubletop barrier can be used with other Melba Swintex products including the HOG600, WonderWall and Buddha Barrier. The simple hook and eye method of attaching these tops to each other remove the necessity for fence clamps. This makes the DoubleTop faster than traditional install methods.
Another great feature of the double top is the savings that can be made in transport costs. The barrier tops interlock when in transit keeping them stable. They are also very lightweight and durable allowing more tops to be transported on a single vehicle.
- No Clamps needed - Hook and eye system keep each top locked into the next without the need for separate clamps and extended installation times.
- Multi-use - Suitable for use with other Melba Swintex barriers including the Buddha Barrier Systems, WonderWall and HOG600.
- 100% recyclable - The main body of the DoubleTop is made from blow moulded HDPE. Two Steel rods provide reinforcement and sturdiness, these can also be recycled.
- No Sharp Edges - Unlike steel galvanised fence tops these barriers do not have sharp edges, making them safer for pedestrians.
- Vibrant Colouring - The Doubletop is available in red and white colours to provide contrast and visibility. Reflective banding is also available as an optional extra.
- Stable Stacking - Each Doubletop only weighs 2.8kg (far lighter than traditional fence tops) these sections also feature interlocking tabs to make them stable when stacked. This allows more units per load to be transported.
Compatible With Many Other Barriers
Add height to this unique barrier giving adding further security to sites.
Enhance your site security with the DoubleTop barrier added to your barriers.
Turn these water filled barriers into a fence suitable for running along traffic separation routes.
Need assistance in finding the right barrier system?
Please contact our customer service team on 01905 794 875 for assistance with any of our products. Our experiment team will be able to assist you with delivery information pricing and any other questions you may have. Our helpful team are available during normal office hours.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Depth||8cm at deepest point|
|Height||Total: 116cm, Working: 100cm|
|Width||Total: 110cm, Working: 100cm|
|Colour||Red or White|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.