£25.49 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £30.59
- 20 or more £24.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 40 or more £24.49 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Click For Bulk Deals!
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Melba Swintex
Bulk Deals On This Product
Prices are available only for complete deals.
Looking for even larger quantities? Give us a call on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements.
The Melba Gate Barrier - Chapter 8 Compliant
The Melba Gate Barrier is one of the most popular Chapter 8 Barriers from Melba Swintex. This Construction barrier has exceptional strength and is very lightweight due to its blow moulded HDPE construction. The low weight of this barrier is not detrimental to its strength, reinforcement ribs across the back make this barrier durable.
Ultra simple to use the Gate Barrier features a hook and loop connector system. The male end of one barrier directly hooks into the female connector on the next barrier. This makes the barrier very simple to deploy.
The feet on this barrier are included and are available in a "standard" format and “anti-trip”, both of which rotate allowing the barrier to be laid flat onto a pallet for transport. 40 gate barriers can be transported on a single pallet; it should be noted that this pallet will be an “oversize” pallet due to the overhang of barrier on each end of the pallet.Ideal For Use As;
- A Pedestrian Barrier - Control The Movement Of Pedestrians on site.
- Construction Barrier - Improve Site Safety.
- Chapter 8 Road Work Barrier - Use the barrier on the road with its high visibility strips.
A reflective strip is attached to the top of the barrier ensuring that the barrier is easily seen by vehicles. The barrier is easily seen even in adverse weather conditions or at night, making this barrier perfect for running through construction sites of all types.
Stable Even On Uneven Surfaces
The simple design of connector on this barrier ensures that it can be connected even on rough surfaces. It is entirely capable of being connected even over a change in height such as a step, kerb or sharp change in gradient.
There are two types of feet to choose from for this barrier (the foot of your choice is supplied within the price paid, and requires no assembly once on site). The “anti-trip” feet feature one “stubby” side that intrudes less into the pedestrian walkway. The standard foot is symmetrical. Both rotate freely for easy stacking.
Chapter 8 Compliant
The Melba Gate Barrier conforms to all required standards for its intended use; these include the Chapter 8 Guidelines, BSEN8442 and BSEN12899-1 as well as others. It performs well in windy conditions, with sand bag ballast it can be used in Class A winds.
Customised To your Needs
This barrier is amongst those that we can get tailored to suit your requirements. This customisation includes custom colours and embossing of company names and branding. There are minimum order quantities when ordering custom colours, so please contact our sales office on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements.
Key Features Summary:
- Exceptional Strength - Durable and offering a long service lifespan.
- Lightweight - Easy to handle and manoeuvre on site. Storage and transport costs are also reduced.
- Recyclable - Can be recycled at the end of their lifespan and turned into more brand new barriers.
- Custom Colours Available - Branded and embossed to your requirements.
- 40 Units On A Pallet - Pack densely to facilitate cheaper transport and storage.
Have Further Questions Regarding The Gate Barrier?
Phone today and speak to one of our sales team; they will happily talk to you about your individual barrier requirements ensuring you get the right barrier for your needs. Our sales team can be reached during office hours on 01905 794 875.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||Conforms to requirements of BSEN8442, Chapter 8|
|Rotating Feet||✔ Allows The Barrier To Be Stacked Or Laid Flat|
|Feet Included||✔ Yes (Choice Of Type)|
|Customisation||Embossing, Barrier colour, Feet colour (Minimum order quantities of 120 for embossing, 200 for colours)|