- £41.50 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £49.80
- 5 or more £41.05 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £40.50 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Click For Bulk Deals!
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Oxford Plastics
Bulk Deals On This Product
Prices are available only for complete deals.
Looking for even larger quantities? Give us a call on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements.
Safegate Barrier for Manholes
The all new HDPE plastic street works and manhole safety barrier is here.
Using the latest moulding processes and made from plastic instead of steel, these gates can be battered and scraped all without the worry of weakening from rust corrosion and metal shape retention. Not only are they more durable, they are 30% lighter making these effortless to carry around. The all new design now incorporates top hinges for deploying in straight lines and increasing stability.
- Ideal for ground works, and protecting pedestrianised areas.
- Prevent access to open manholes, drain, areas of wet flooring, trip hazards and spillages.
- Compact design makes it ideal for use in workshops and even supermarkets.
- One of the fastest barriers to deploy.
- All packages are supplied with chapter 8 reflective strips and all the necessary clips to use the gates.
- Won't get stolen for scrap metal.
- Compatible with SafeBase Foot
Why Use Plastic Instead of Metal?
The metal Safe Gate was an established product well suited to the job of protecting manholes and ground works from being disturbed by pedestrians. The downside to the metal Safe Gates is that after lots of use they start to discolour and rust. They are also prone to denting and bending.
After taking into consideration the issues of the metal safe gate, we now offer a new plastic safe workgate which is Chapter 8 Compliant and has all the same abilities as the metal Safe Gates.
Advantages of Plastic over Metal:
- Does not discolour
- Does not Rust
- Does not Dent/Bend
- Can be used in a straight line
The Metal Safe gate is a well-known and well-liked design, however, the new plastic safe gate surpasses the old safe gate being more durable, easier to use and is also cheaper.
The three gate variant of the Safegate barrier is generally used to create a safety zone around open control panels.
Better for smaller open ground works and putting around spills and open manholes.
Yellow & Red
Different industries prefer different colours, this barrier is available in both red and yellow. Custom colours can be made to order.
Have Questions About This Barrier?
Please phone and speak to our sales team if you have any questions regarding this barrier. If you would like to order you can simply checkout online. Our sales team will happily assist you on 01905 794 875 during office hours. If you want to contact us outside of these times please send us an email.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Per Unit||3 Way: 8kg, 4 Way: 10kg|
|Type||High Density Polyethylene|
|Colour||Red (Standard), Yellow (Stocked but may be in limited quantities)|
|Feet Included||Additional supporting feet are available separately|
|Customisation||Colour (minimum order quantity 296 4-way gates or 394 3-way gates), Stickers|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.