£65.60 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £78.72
- 5 or more £62.48 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £58.58 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 25 or more £54.67 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Out Of Stock: Call For Availability
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
QueueMaster 550 Twin Belt Value Queue Barrier
The QM550 Twin has duel belts one running at approximately knee level, ideal for keeping children in line.
The belts for these barriers are available in a variety of colours, patterns or with standard messages to suit almost any requirement. Custom messages and coloured belts can be produced to order for the entirety of the QueueMaster range (minimum order quantity applies).
Key QueueMaster Features
The QueueMaster range has some quality features that make them great for many applications; we have covered some of the critical details in more depth below.
- Built-In Belt Brake - The retraction system has a built-in braking system that prevents the belt from "whipping" back toward the source if unclipped.
- Four Direction Post - Each post can receive three other belts. This allows it to connect in up to four directions. Great for quick changes in queue setups.
- Locking Tab - The ends of the belts have locking tabs that prevent children or customers accidentally unhitching the belt from the adjoining post.
- Floor Protecting Ring - The underside of the post has a floor protector ring that prevents scuffing if slid across the floor.
- Universal Connectors - These allow our belts to be connected to belt barriers from many other major manufacturers & brands.
- Single Belt Option Available - If you want a twin belt version which adds a secondary lower belt we have them in stock too! You can view the QM550Twin on the following page.
Three Year Warranty
We offer an excellent manufacturer warranty that covers the hardware for three years. This covers mechanical failure of internal components.
Customised To Your Needs
The QueueMaster range can be tailored to your requirements with many colours and belt options available for larger orders. If you have any custom requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Many Accessories Available
There are many other models and variants available in our extensive range of belt barriers. These alternative models include those for warehouse and outdoor use. We also have a wide selection of accessories including display units and sign holders!
Have Questions About The QueueMaster System?
Give our sales team a call on 01905 794 875 to speak to our trained sales team. They will be happy to help you find the right system for your needs and budget.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|Belt Length||3.4 Metre|
|Belt Height||50mm or 75mm|
|Type||Concrete weighted base|
|Customisation||Custom Printed Belt ArtWork|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.