£126.00 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £151.20
- 5 or more £124.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £122.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 25 or more £119.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
WeatherMaster 335 10.6 Metre Outdoor Belt Barrier
The WeatherMaster 335 is a 10.6-metre long belt barrier that is designed to spend most of its time outdoors or in industrial environments. This belt barrier with its incredible 10.6-metre span keeps costs down by reducing the number of posts needed.
You will find the WeatherMaster at theme parks, attractions and outdoor queues all over the world.
Key Features Of The WeatherMaster 355
- A 10.6 Metre Long Belt - Cutting down the number of posts needed, especially desirable when covering long distances.
- Heavy Duty Rubber Base - The base is made from recycled rubber and can take being run over by forklifts and similar equipment. This durability makes it ideal for loading bays and docks.
- Carry Handle on The Base - Makes carrying the base (the heaviest part of the system) easy. Ideal for mobile site works.
- Easy To Unscrew Post - This allows the set to be stored flat for convenient transport.
- Belt Brake - Slows the retraction of the belt to prevent it whipping around if released.
- Universal Belt Clip With Safety Catch - Fits all favourite brands of belt barrier and incorporates a clip to prevent accidental unclipping.
- Vibrant Colouring - Makes this belt ideal for commercial areas and fairs. It is easily seen even in low light conditions.
Models Within the WeatherMaster Range
There are other RollerSafety models available within the range. We have detailed these out below;
The 250 has a 3.4metre belt length, with the option of special-ordering the 3.9metre version.
The 300 model features a longer 4.9m belt length. Each unit is also slightly wider and heavier to accommodate this.
The SafetyMaster range is similar and weather resistant (rather than weatherproof).
Call Today To Speak To Us About The WeatherMaster 355
Our sales team are waiting to take your call and answer any questions you may have about the WeatherMaster range of products. They can be called on 01905 794 875 during office hours.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|Belt Length||10.6 Metre|
|Belt Height||50mm or 75mm|
|Customisation||Custom Printed Belt ArtWork|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.