£28.95 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £34.74
- 5 or more £28.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Skipper
Multi-function LED Light for Skipper Barrier
A multi function amber LED warning light that's better for your budget, better for the environment
- Uses a high efficient LED which outlasts standard bulbs 10 fold!
- Automatic dusk activation of light using ambient light sensor
- Rechargeable but also provides a compartment for disposable batteries to be used.
- Light pattern can be set to flashing to permanently on
Conforms to BS3143 part 2 1990
Batteries not included.
Instructions for Use
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||BS3143 part 2 1990|
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Per Unit||365g without batteries|
|Finish||Smooth surface, reflective stickers|
|Type||High Impact Polypropylene|
|Colour||Yellow with transparent top|
Customer Questions & Answers
Hi Alan - The Skipper light has been tested to the requirements of the British Standard. Average defined output for the light is 25 hours on permanent setting ON and 57 hours on the flash (â€˜FLASHâ€™) setting. It flashes at a rate of 60 flashes per minute. The performance of the Light unit will be greatly affected by temperature, because of the effect temperature has on battery life. In average conditions, the unit will last much longer than the tested values stated. The cone fitting for Skipper products will fit both a 1 metre and 750mm traffic cone. I hope this helps.