£28.80 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £34.56
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Dispatches In: 1 - 2 Days
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
White Surface Protection Strips Self Adhesive
When your surface protection needs to be discreet white is a great choice. This is the prefered colour choice for “clean” environments such as hospitals, laboratories and food processing plants. It looks less industrial but still fulfils the same impact protection performance.
Our white surface protection range is available in semi-circular and rectangle profiles. These can be used as bump strips in numerous applications, especially suited to indoor applications where black and yellow chevrons would be considered an eyesore.
We also offer these heavy duty edge protectors in yellow and black chevron patterns.
Key Features Of This Edge Protection Strip
- Quick and easy to install - Self-adhesive makes installing metres of Edge protection quick and easy. The push-fit options require even less work to install!
- UV & Solvent Resistant - The PU foam will not deteriorate when exposed to sunlight or solvents.
- CFC & silicon Free - Great for the environment and perfect for environments where silicon can contaminate sensitive processes.
- Temperature Resistant From -40 to +90 - Perfect for an array of environments from walk-in freezers to paint booths and drying rooms.
- Fire Resistant - Will not spread fire to other areas.
- Completely Non-Porous (when uncut)- Protects the underlying surface from moisture.
- Suitable for Indoor & Outdoor Applications - One simple product that can be used everywhere it is needed.
- Easy To Cut & Handle - Fast and effective to trim to size and available in both 1m and 5m longer rolls.
|Semi-Circular 40/32||Rectangle 60/20|
|Delivery Weight (kg)||0.7||0.7|
|Available in Black & Yellow?|
|Available in Magnetic?|
|Available in 5 Metre Length?|
Need Help Finding The Right Surface Protection For Your Needs?
Give our sales team a call today on 01905 794 875 and speak to one of the team, they will happily assist you in getting the very best surface protection for your needs.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Type||Polyurethane (PU) foam|
|Application||Indoor & outdoor use|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.