£66.53 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £79.84
- 5 or more £65.50 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £64.50 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 20 or more £63.50 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Dispatches In: 2 - 3 Days
- Manufacturer: Autopa
1000mm Tall Autopa Fixed Parking Posts With Welded Top Cap
These fixed posts are perfect for using as an accessory to removable and retractable posts from the Autopa range. They come in all the same designs and sizes to match in seamlessly with their movable counterparts.
You can purchase these posts in three different finishes and several heights. Other options include different anchoring methods (how they attach to the floor) and different post diameters. This makes these posts and bollards well suited to almost any application.
The 1m fixed post stands at 1000mm from the ground to the top of the post, where the top is sealed with a welded cap. The shorter 750mm version is also available but comes with a plastic top cap.
Who Uses These Fixed Posts
These fixed posts are used by almost every sector out there. Depending on the chosen finish they will fit in everywhere from a school or car dealership to a factory.
They are mostly used to keep vehicles out of pedestrian areas, or as a physical protection post to prevent forklifts and other vehicles colliding with door frames.
Installing Fixed Parking Posts & Security Bollards
Fixed bollards are some of the easiest to install. There are two key methods of installation dependant on which type of fixing you have chosen. Regardless of the fixing method chosen you will need to Work out where you want to situate your posts. They should be no further than 1200mm apart to prevent cars driving between them.
Once this is done you are ready to install your posts.
For Flange Mounted / Surface Mounted Posts;
- Ensure the surface where the post is to be located is appropriate for fixing the post onto. There should be at least 400mm x 400mm x 400mm of concrete as a footing for the post
- Drill four fixing holes using the flange of the post as a template to ensure the holes align.
- Clear the holes of dust then fix the post down ensuring all bolts are tightened fully.
For Cast in / Ragged Posts
- Excavate a 300mm diameter hole to a depth of 300mm - 500mm (depending on bollard chosen). Place the bollard at the centre of the hole and fill the hole with concrete mix whilst ensuring the post stays vertical and aligned to the centre of the excavation.
- Trowel the top of the concrete to a smooth neat finish and allow to fully cure for 24 hours.
If you have requested that eyelets for chain be added to your bollards, then please ensure these are facing in the correct direction before mounting the bollard.
Autopa Fixed Post Options & Finishes
Although we only have the option to purchase these online in a galvanised mild steel format we are able to supply these fixed posts and bollards in both stainless steel and painted finishes.
If you already have a good quality thick concrete hard standing to fix a post into then the surface mount option is just what you need. Fitted with a flange it can be bolted straight to the floor with little work.
The Ragged option is the recommended method of installation for fresh installs. It gives a cleaner finish (no flange or bolt heads visible) and very strong.
Eyelets For Chain
Some customers have a requirement for a chain to run between their bollards, this may be used to prevent smaller vehicles such as mopeds going between posts without drastically changing the appearance. If you require eyelets for a chain on your fixed posts then please call our sales department and ask for details.
Need Help Finding The Right Post?
Give us a call on 01905 794 875 and speak to our sales team, they are here to help ensure you get the right item first time and at the best price!
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Diameter||101mm & 114mm|
|Height||1000mm above ground (400mm below ground ragged)|
|Hole Spacing||Typically spaced 1200mm apart|
|Per Unit||8.7- 11.9kg|
|Type||Galvanised MIld Steel|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.