£148.50 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £178.20
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Made To Order: Ships in 3 Weeks
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
ImpactFlex Flexible Polyurethane Bollards
When a bollard is positioned in a location where you know it is likely to be frequently hit by vehicles then ImpactFlex is the answer. These incredibly strong bollards are made from Terrathane, a highly flexible type of polyurethane. They still put up resistance when being run over, but even when stressed up to 600% they still stand right back up.
Key Things to Note About The Impact Flex Range:
- Self Finished Colour – The bollards are coloured all the way through, so even if scratched there is no change in colour.
- Can be run over time and time again without damage.
- Still provide plenty of resistance to being run over by a car, ideal for carparks.
- Require no maintenance once installed. (may need occasional cleaning depending on location)
- Easy To Install – These bollards are lightweight and only require casting into the ground to secure them.
- Suitable for low-speed vehicle impacts
ImpactFlex Has A Look For Every Location
The ImpactFlex range contains several variations of the bollard, which span both modern designs and a ‘traditional’ heritage design available separately.
There is a range of diameters to choose from including 130mm and 155mm, as well as rounded and domed tops. Alternative colours can be made to order which include colours such as red, yellow and white.
These options make the ImpactFlex range one of the most versatile bollard systems out there. Suitable for both historic town centres and modern developments.
Installation is very easy as these bollards are very lightweight, making them easy to handle even by a single worker.
- Impact Flex 150 – 5 Kg.
- Impact Flex 155 – 7Kg
- ManchesterFlex - 13.5Kg
A full installation guide is available to download in the downloads section below. If you have any specific questions not covered in the install guide our sales team are here to help, either on chat or by phone.
See ImpactFlex In Action
The best way to understand how strong these bollards are is to see them in action. This youtube video shows the bollard being driven over repeatedly by a heavy goods vehicle. After it has been run down, it simply stands up ready to go again.
A wipe with a damp cloth afterwards brings the surface of the material almost back to new.
Have Questions About The Impact Flex Range?
Give us a call on 01905 794 875 we will be happy to discuss your needs and find the best bollard for your requirements, budget and schedule. We offer bulk discounts if you are buying larger quantities, you can also give us a call to discuss trade accounts and credit accounts!
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Height||1300mm Total | 1000mm Above Ground|
|Width||130mm | 155mm|
|Colour||Black With Coloured Reflective Tapes|
|Customisation||Reflector Colour Options|
|Installation||Cast in Or Removable Sockets|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.