£400.00 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £480.00
- 10 or more £398.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 25 or more £397.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £396.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Out Of Stock: Call For Availability
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
ST EVO-S Solar Powered Self Illuminated Bollard
The ST EVO-S is the solar-powered brother of the ST EVO-N. These new traffic bollards are fully BS 8442:2015 compliant. All reflective surfaces come with a 12-year delamination guarantee, backed by 3M giving peace of mind.
The EVO-S is suitable for fresh installs or for retrofitting over base lit boxes for older illuminated bollards. The EVO-S requires no connection to power, so is very fast to install and maintain.
A vibrant yellow 3M reflective face gives each bollard exceptional visibility. The most common face fitted to these is the keep left face. You have the option to choose alternative faces to suit your requirements, these are detailed below.
- Easy Maintenance - This is the biggest plus point for this bollard. It can be unbolted, replaced or serviced with no groundworks, this vastly decreases upkeep costs when compared to traditional traffic bollards.
- 12 Year Delamination Guarantee - Protects against the reflective material degrading.
- Meets The Relevant Luminance Class - Meets the standards required for road use.
- IP Rating 44 - Protection from the intrusion of water.
- 1 Year Battery Guarantee - With 3-5 year life expectancy.
What Faces Are Available For The EVO-S
This solar model is available in both single-sided and twin-sided options. The single-sided variant has a plain black reverse side and the twin is fitted with a yellow reverse side.
You can see all of the common face options in the diagram on this page. If you require a custom logo or other road sign such as priority to oncoming vehicles we can arrange this for you.
Installation is simple with three key methods of fitment. These include bolt down anchors, a cast in method and retro-fitment plate for converting old bollards.
Bolt Down Installation
Fix the bollard to existing concrete islands or surfaces by using our bolt kit.
This is our prefered method of installation, especially on fresh installs. The cage provides a secure and robust fixing for the bollard above.
Convert old underside lit bollards using these conversion plates. They are easy to use and require no groundwork.
Full installation details as well as commissioning information is available in the downloads section of this page as a PDF. If you have any specific technical questions then we will be happy to help.
Call Today For More Information On Our Traffic Bollard Range
If you need any further information about our traffic bollards then please give us a call on 01905 794 875. Our sales team will ensure you get the correct product for your requirements and budget. If you have any questions or want to talk about bulk quantities then they are there to help.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||BS 8442 Compliant, BS EN 12767:2007 Passively Safe Class 100 NE 4, BS 8408:2005 Table 4 & 5, BS EN 12899-1 Class SP1 or SP2|
|Depth||90mm Face | 205mm Base|
|Colour||Black & White With Reflective Panels|
|Customisation||Custom Symbols & Colours|
|Installation||Three Options; Bolt Down, Cast-in-cage, or Conversion Plates|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.