- £19.77 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £23.72
- 80 or more £19.49 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Click For Bulk Deals!
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Melba Swintex
Bulk Deals On This Product
Prices are available only for complete deals.
Looking for even larger quantities? Give us a call on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements.
Boss Barrier - Plastic Crowd Control Barrier
The New Boss barrier from Melba Swintex is our plastic crowd control barrier, it is a rival to metal crowd control systems. Traditional metal type crowd control barriers are vulnerable to permanent damage, eventually rusting and can be difficult to stack. The Boss barrier has none of these drawbacks.
- Completely recyclable - Made from recyclable materials that have no scrap value. This makes the boss barrier better for the environment, and reduces theft incentives.
- No screws, rivets or other sharp edges - Welds can leave sharp burs that can cut, snag and otherwise harm pedestrians. These barriers are uniform and clean.
- Easily stacked and sent through the pallet network - The feet rotate, allowing the barrier to lay completely flat.
- Lower rate of theft - As these plastic crowd control barriers have no metal content, they are less desirable to scrap metal thieves.
- Manufactured from HDPE - strong and durable! Check out the video on this page where we run the barrier over with a fully loaded van!
- Customisation available (colour, embossing) - Brand them how you want them in almost any colour! Minimum order quantities apply.
- The standard colour is grey
Applications For This Plastic Crowd Barrier
This can be used in any application that uses the traditional metal type crowd control barrier, including:
- Busy public areas
- Activity areas
- Queue delineation
This barrier is not designed to be used on road works as it does not have a reflective strip along the top. If you are looking for something chapter 8 compliant, then look here: Avalon barrier.
Customise this for your application
Customisation of the Boss Barrier is available on quantities greater than 200.
- Custom colours - This barrier can be manufactured in almost any colour you require to match your corporate branding or event theme. This only carries a £2.50 per barrier surcharge.
- Customised embossing - Want your name, company logo or branding moulded into the plastic? No problem! We can have custom tooling cut that allows us to mould directly into the barrier with any branding you like - it won't peel or fade over time, unlike stickers.
Boss Barrier Product Video
Have Questions About The Boss Barrier
If you have any questions about this superb plastic crowd control system then please contact our sales team on 01905 794 875. Our sales team will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|Rotating Feet||✔ Allows The Barrier To Be Stacked Or Laid Flat|
|Depth||50mm (660mm with feet)|
|Type||UV Stabilised High Density Polyethylene|
|Colour||Grey. Custom colours upon request.|
|Feet Included||✔ Yes|
|Customisation||Colour, Embossing (minimum quantity of 200)|