Join Our Growing Team At Start Traffic LTD
At Start Traffic we are always looking for the best people to join our team. We are a quickly growing business that needs to recruit new members of staff who can enhance how our company operates.
We take pride in offering a fast, reliable and friendly service to our ever-growing customer base.
If you are a driven individual who enjoys working in a busy environment, then we would love to hear from you. We frequently have vacancies for forklift drivers, office administrators and website developers. Even if there is no vacancy listed below, please do send in your CV if you think you can bring something new to the table.
Current Vacancies at our Droitwich Depot:
Experienced Yard Person / Warehouse Operative;
- Tidying and general housekeeping of the yard;
- Picking & packing orders from customers;
- Receiving and checking deliveries from suppliers;
- Checking stock levels;
- Cleaning stock prior to dispatch if required;
- Driving a Fork Lift Truck;
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety procedures;
- Due to us being a relatively small team, we require someone who is flexible in their approach to work with a "can-do" attitude;
- Due to the nature of the role, this is predominantly an outdoors position so being prepared to work outdoors in all weathers is essential;
- Holding a valid Fork Lift Truck licence with demonstrable experience is desirable, although full training will be given;
- Previous experience of yard work and/or working in a warehouse environment would also be beneficial;
Terms & Benefits
- This role is based on 40 hours a week worked Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm although flexibility is required to support collection and deliveries;
- Excellent rate of pay;
- 28 days annual leave, including Bank Holidays;
- Full on-the-job training;.
To Apply please send all CV's with an accompanying cover letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to;
Start Traffic Ltd
Unit 30 North Bank,
Berry Hill Ind Est,