£183.33 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £220.00
- 2 or more £165.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 4 or more £148.50 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Dispatches In 3-5 Days
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Installation Available Find out more
- Availability: Dispatches In 3-5 Days
- Brand: Start Traffic
Diamond Compass Playground Marking
This white and red compass is ideal for marking out which way is north in a playground, encouraging children to learn about the wider world around them. This diamond compass marking features 8 points indicating the four key directions, as well as sub bearings.
This marking is perfect for use alongside a world map playground marking to indicate which way is north on the map.
We have a variety of other compass markings available all of which can be found in our playground markings section. If you still cannot see the marking you need then please do not hesitate to speak to our sales team.
Key Features Of Our Thermoplastic Playground Markings
- Exceptionally Durable - The base material is adapted from markings used on public roads so it is very hard-wearing.
- Easy to Apply - Requires no artistic or special skill to apply, only a gas burner. Markings are supplied in pre-cut sections.
- Vibrant Colours - Colours are vivid and will not fade or wear through.
- Great Traction - Embedded beads enhance traction reducing slip risks.
- Some of these markings are very large, please ensure you have sufficient space for the marking, full-size details are included in our specification table.
- Most of these markings are delivered flat on a pallet, they should be stored flat until installation to avoid creasing.
Application of our playground Markings
Applying our playground markings is very easy. Firstly the area must be cleaned of all loose debris, oil, grease and salts. Once this is done you are ready to get going. If your chosen surface is old tarmac, concrete or block paving then you will need to use our fast-drying primer.
Once you have fully prepped the surface the marking can be set out. Once you are happy with the marking positioning a gas burner can be used to melt the marking to the tarmac surface. For additional traction glass bead can be sprinkled over the surface, this is fused into the marking with the further application of heat.
It is important to ensure that the whole marking is melted fully to the point that it looks like cheese on toast and follows the contours of the substrate beneath. Failure to do this may mean the marking will lift. Once heated the marking cannot be re-heated as it will have oxidised and set.
Looking for A Different Marking?
Fun Game Markings
Fun for all ages, these classic games are how here in marking form!
Create a cool trail for children to follow with Footprint Markings, choose from Human, Dog, Ducks or Dinosaur prints.
Markings to help children with their knowledge in Maths, English, Science & Geography.
We can also make custom playground markings to your design. Call us today for more information on 01905 794 875.
Need Help Finding The Right Playground Markings?
Give our customer service team a call today and one of our team will assist you in finding the very best playground markings for your needs. Our friendly sales staff are here to help during normal office hours on 01905 794 875.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Application||If using glass bead, 250g of glass bead p/sqm|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.