Coronavirus Delivery Information & Precautions
Covid-19 Delivery Information
At Start Traffic we are taking procedures to ensure that we can continue to offer the great service our customers expect from us.
With this in mind the safety and well-being of our staff members, customers, and supply chain is paramount.
We are implementing a “work from home” option wherever possible, and asking staff members to take appropriate precautions when on site.
What does this mean for you as a customer:?
- We are still open for business – We can accept orders by phone, website and email.
- We are still dispatching goods – Our warehouse is still operational.
- Collecting Orders - We are operating a "booked in, contactless collection" service only. If you wish to collect your order from us you will need an appointment slot. We will be unable to assist with any manual loading due to social distancing restrictions. Pallets can be loaded onto vehicles by forklift where possible.
So far we have not seen any impact on our delivery times or service, and we are confident that we can minimise any impact going forward. We are however aware that we will not be immune to the impact of Covid-19.
We anticipate that:
- Some products may go out of stock – We will keep the website up to date with details or notify you if something ordered is out of stock as soon as we know.
- We may take a little longer to reply to emails or answer calls if we have office staff off sick.
- Some consignments may arrive late - With the exceptional demand couriers are experiencing, we expect some deliveries may be delayed after they leave us. This is something that is outside of our control.
- Some items that ship directly from the manufacturer may be delayed or take slightly longer than estimated to arrive.
If we are made aware of anything that could impact an order you have placed with us, we will do our best to inform you as soon as possible. We will also update this page with further information and updates.
We appreciate your patience, and continued business through this difficult period, should you have any questions regarding delivery schedules or Covid-19 impact please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.