Coronavirus Delivery Information & Precautions
Covid-19 Delivery Information
At Start Traffic we are taking procedures to ensure that we can continue to offer the great service our customers expect from us.
With this in mind the safety and well-being of our staff members, customers, and supply chain is paramount.
We are implementing a “work from home” option wherever possible, and asking staff members to take appropriate precautions when on site.
What does this mean for you as a customer:?
- We are still open for business – We can accept orders by phone and email.
- We are still dispatching goods – Our warehouse is still operational.
- We have stopped all new bookings for collections from our warehouse - This is to minimise contact with our staff.
So far we have not seen any impact on our delivery times or service, and we are confident that we can minimise any impact going forward. We are however aware that we will not be immune to the impact of Covid-19.
We anticipate that:
- Some products may go out of stock – We will keep the website up to date with details or notify you if something ordered is out of stock as soon as we know.
- We may take a little longer to reply to emails or answer calls if we have office staff off sick.
- We may have to postpone next day delivery services if our warehouse team or couriers are impacted heavily by the virus.
- Some items that ship directly from the manufacturer may be delayed or take slightly longer than estimated to arrive.
If we are made aware of anything that could impact an order you have placed with us, we will do our best to inform you as soon as possible. We will also update this page with further information and updates.
We appreciate your patience, and continued business through this difficult period, should you have any questions regarding delivery schedules or Covid-19 impact please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.