£12.99 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £15.59
- 10 or more £12.50 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 20 or more £11.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Start Traffic
Social Distancing Curved Arrow Stencil
This plastic curved arrow stencil can be used for creating easy to follow direction markings outdoor. This may be for creating a one-way route for social distancing, or for entrance directions at an event.
The stencil is made from a relatively stiff plastic that can be cleaned with solvent cleaners and used over and over again. We recommend using this stencil with temporary paint such as LMP. This will ensure that the markings are not permanent once they are no longer required.
The direction of this arrow can be reversed by turning the stencil over, care should be taken to make sure that any paint residue on the other side is dry though, to ensure smudges are not made on the floor.
Painting Application Guide
- Sweep the area – this removes loose dirt that wastes paint (if the dirt blows away so does your marking) it also allows the stencil to sit flat to the floor.
- Lay the stencil onto the ground – the stencil should sit flat to the floor and works best on flat surfaces, good results can still be achieved on rougher surfaces too.
- Thoroughly shake up the LMP paint – this mixes the paint and ensures that you get a good consistent marking.
- Spray the stencil - Pressing the stencil to the ground (especially important on rougher surfaces) spray the marking, keeping the can close to vertical. This paint lightens up considerably after drying (it can appear a bit dull during the painting process). Go over the marking until all areas of the marking are painted.
- Lift the stencil – once all areas are evenly coated lift the stencil from the bottom edge trying not to drag it over any wet paint.
- Leave to dry – the paint takes approximately 10 minutes to dry depending on the temperature, during this time the paint may smudge or lift if trodden in or touched.
Need a Custom Social Distancing Stencil?
Give us a call, all we need is vector artwork and we can get them produced for you, a minimum order quantity will apply.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.