- £22.60 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £27.12
- 25 or more £21.82 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £21.09 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 100 or more £19.61 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: JSP
'Danger Underground Cables' Flexible Verge Marker Post
This 'Danger Underground Cables' information post is designed to be virtually indestructible, easy to install and offer excellent value. Manufactured from a high flexibility plastic this will bend instead of break when involved in a collision - and then pop right back to the original shape.
- High durability design.
- Large reflective area that conforms to RI EN12899-2 class R2.
- Complies to both European and British quality standards.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Why do I need to indicate 'Danger Underground Cables'?
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) have set out clear guidelines on working near underground cables. One element involved is marking out their presence.
- This post indicates the presence of underground cables at the ground level.
- Signage warns workers of live electricity should help designate safe boundaries.
- A lack of signage poses a hazard to workers who are unaware of the live parts.
|Conforms||RI EN12899-2 class R2.|
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Type||High strength, UV Stabilised PVC|
|Colour||Black with reflective markings|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.