£1.59 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £1.91
- 213 or more £1.54 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 426 or more £1.49 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 852 or more £1.40 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Dispatches In: 3 - 5 Days
- Manufacturer: EcoGrid
EcoGrid E30 Pedestrian Grid System
If you’re looking for a light-duty permeable paving solution, the EcoGrid E30 is the perfect ground protection system for you. Withstanding a max load of 250 tonnes per square metre, the E30 is suitable for temporary parking, walkways or even supporting concrete paver foundations.
Individually each E30 tile is 330mm x 330mm x 30mm high with a wall thickness of 4.4mm. This compact format makes this tile ideal for creating pedestrian walkways in gardens, parks and country parks.
This is the lightest-duty of the three EcoGrid products that we stock we also have the EcoGrid E40 which is a medium-duty grid, and the EcoGrid E50 available. Manufactured in Germany from 100% recycled polyethylene the E30 is a solid and environmentally friendly choice of overlay system.
Key Ecogrid E30 Features
- Improve traction - Both for pedestrians and vehicles.
- Easy to transport - Each EcoGrid E30 pallet contains 852 tiles, which are enough to cover 94.4 sqm.
- Great price point - If you are looking for a light-duty solution for walkways the E30 is very cost-effective.
- Interlocking design - The interlocking design feature helps speed up the laying process for the EcoGrid cutting cost of and time for install. This also helps distribute weight across the EcoGrids making them more durable when combined.
- Less aggregate required - Less aggregate, less cost! The E30 is only 30mm tall, meaning there is less aggregate needed to fill the grids.
- Suitable For Small Vehicles - When combined with a filler or aggregate of your choice, the E30 can withstand as much as 20 Tonne per axle. This makes it the perfect grid system for walkways, driveways and similar uses.
- Permeable material - Worry less about rainwater build-up.
General EcoGrid E30 Uses
- Golf walkways
- Country pathways
- Ground stabilisation for general landscaping
- Temporary surfacing
- Lawn edging
- Temporary/ permanent paving
- Gardening & Landscaping
- Erosion control
- Grass reinforcement
EcoGrid E30 Is Easy To Fit
All of the EcoGrid products come pre-locked in sheets of 12 (1.33 square metres), weighing approximately 5.04kg per metre. This allows large spaces to be installed quickly (100sqm/hr per person) reducing installation costs. The easy-fit edges also give them a jigsaw-like installation allowing you to efficiently lay your pathways and parking without the worry of additional components.
Great Tarmac Alternative With Sustainable Drainage
Combine the EcoGrid E30 with an aggregate of your choice and you have a solid, durable, environmentally friendly alternative to tarmac or concrete making the EcoGrid a much faster, cheaper and more attractive choice.
Not only is it a great alternative for these reasons but it is also permeable, which means there is no need to worry about the rainwater build-up and runoff you encounter when laying a tarmac or concrete surface. The permeable qualities of the E30 grids will allow the water to simply soak through the EcoGrids like they’re not even there.
Need more help finding the right ground grid solution?
Call our sales team on 01905 794 875 today! They will be happy to assist you in getting the best E30 Ecogrid price. We have experienced and friendly staff who will ensure you get the best product for your needs.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||TÜV unlimited lifespan | DIN 1072 Carrying load up to 20 t axle load |DIN 38412 Environmentally neutral | DIN 1072 Road and footbridge |DIN EN ISO 124 B125 requirements for coverings on car parking areas|
|Per Pallet||484Kg (inc Pallet)|
|Type||100 % recycled polyethylene|
|Colour||Black (standard) | Brown, Green, Grey (available special order)|
|Coverage Per Pallet||94.66m²|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.