£69.00 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £82.80
- 25 or more £68.49 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £67.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Zigma
EconoMat Plywood Alternative Ground Mats
The EconoMat is the value version of the EuroMat ground protection system. Designed from the get-go to offer exceptional performance but at a price point competitive with traditional plywood boarding.
While the pricing of EconoMat is targeted at competing with plywood, the performance hits way higher. The EconoMat will provide better traction, will not splinter, and will even be usable on the next site, and further sites after that. Unlike Plywood the EconoMat is waterproof and will not absorb water, splinter and deteriorate to the point that it needs throwing out at the end of the project.
Key Features At A Glance:
- 100% Recycled LDPE
- 4 Bar Tread Surface
- Lightweight 32Kg Per Mat
- 15 Tons Load Capacity (ground condition dependent)
- Connector systems available
- Can Be Hand Deployed
- Smooth On One Side
- Moulds To Uneven Undulating Ground Conditions
Intended Applications For the EconoMat
The EconoMat is right at home for small-medium construction protects (although it can still be of use on larger sites too). It can serve a variety of roles including;
- Access Trackway - For vehicular access on firm ground these mats are ideal. If you need to get a cement delivery on-site or park your work van, then this may be just what you need.
- Ground Boarding To Prevent Mud - The EconoMat can be placed on the work site anywhere workers are frequently walking to prevent the ground from churning up and becoming muddy.
- Spoil Storage - Keeping site spoil stored in a way that it cannot make contact with the ground makes it easier to remove by grab trucks. The EconoMat is ideal for this application.
- Materials Storage - Materials such as blocks, bricks, cement and other materials can be kept on a clean, stable pad ready for when they are needed.
- Cement Mixing - The flat, smooth side can even be used to mix cement on in the absence of a cement mixing tray.
- Event Flooring - If you need to create a walkway through a gateway or to a tent during a party these mats are well suited.
How Does the EconoMat Differ from the EuroMat
There are several differences between the EconoMat and other mats that we offer. It is produced from 100% recycled Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) which is highly flexible.
These mats are also single sided with a tread pattern only on one side. The smooth side means it will not leave imprints on grass or any other delicate flooring.
|Our Product Code||13555||12601|
|Load Capacity||15 Tonnes||80 Tonnes|
|Grip on Both Sides|
The EconoMat Improves Health & Safety
The four-bar tread pattern on the mat gives traction for both vehicles and pedestrians minimising slip risks. When connected to each other using our mat links trip risks are also reduced. The prevention of mud is another factor that improves safety, as well as pleasantness of working conditions.
Price Comparison VS PlyWood Mats
Although the initial outlay may be a little higher than plywood the long-term benefits are huge savings, these mats will last across multiple projects. They are also readily recycled.
I Have Questions About the EconoMat
If you are not sure what ground protection mat best suits your needs, then we are here to help! Our sales team are available during office hours on 01905 794 875. They will be happy to discuss your budget requirements as well as application requirements.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Type||100% Recycled Low-Density Polyethylene|
|Application||Temporary road ways, footpaths, landscaping, ground protection|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.