£89.95 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £107.94
- 5 or more £88.45 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £87.45 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Click For Bulk Deals!
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: JSP
Bulk Deals On This Product
Prices are available only for complete deals.
Looking for even larger quantities? Give us a call on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements.
JSP Titan Expander - The Portable and Strong Expanding Barrier
The Xpanda is the market leading expanding barrier system. This second generation design improves the original in every way - making it easier to store, carry and use whilst remaining its position as the most sturdy design on the market.
As the barrier can be compressed down into such a small size for storage it is ideal for use in all manner of applications and is ideal for temporary use when closing off areas etc.
This expanding barrier is commonly used in a range of pedestrian situations such as:
- High footfall no-entry areas such as retail stores, hospitals and hotels.
- Car parks (unused entrance / exits).
- Railway stations or other settings where minor work is being undertaken.
- Garages, to prevent access to areas.
- Closing off access to aisles during cleaning in shopping centres.
- Ensuring that pedestrians keep out of harm's way whilst forklifts are operating in DIY stores.
You Can Now Buy The Titan Expandable Barrier With Anti-Trip Feet!
You can now order the Titan Expander barrier with JSP's new Anti-Trip (or non-trip) feet design.
- High visibility yellow moulding - Ensures the foot is easily seen.
- A hole allows it to be bolted down to surfaces when more secure applications are required.
- Reflectors on both sides aid visibility in low light conditions
If you would like to order the non-trip foot then please contact our sales team on 01905 794 875.
Why Choose The JSP Expandable Barrier Over The Rest
The second generation design takes a clear lead over other alternative expanding barrier solutions - others are typically quite flimsy, while still being awkward to open and close. Other features of the Expander are:
- Easy grip handles - For easy carry and transportation.
- Can link with other barriers - Including the 2m Titan barrier.
- Closes to 550mm in width - Expands to 3100mm.
- Steel no-break pivots - Stronger and longer lasting than imitation systems
- Quick clip - keeps the barrier securely closed for minimum fuss when being carried.
Need To Cover A Longer Length?
If longer lengths are needed, you can use included clip to connect two or more together. This expanding barrier is fully compatible with the JSP Titan barrier.
Need Help Finding The Right Expandable Barrier?
Call our sales team today on 01905 794 875 to ask any questions you may have about the range of barriers that we have for sale. Our team will be happy to assist you and ensure you get the right product for your needs.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Depth||50mm (including feet 600mm)|
|Width||Expanded: 3100mm, Closed: 550mm|
|Per Pallet||~ 160kg|
|Type||High Impact PVC|
|Colour||Red/White, Yellow/Black, Green/White, Blue/White|
|Feet Included||✔ Yes|
Customer Questions & Answers
The clearance gap when fully expanded is 42cm. Half expanded is 32cm and when fully closed it is 22cm.
Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately we don't have an equivalent product that has wheels. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else though.
Yes, the barrier comes complete with the feet.