£5.95 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £7.14
- 48 or more £5.75 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 96 or more £5.65 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Melba Swintex
Fence Feet for Heras Style Temporary Fencing MKII
The MKII fence feet for Heras style fencing is one of the most durable fence feet on the market. It is a one piece compression moulded design made from 100% recycled PVC, designed to withstand typical use without splitting or cracking. This 14.9kg - 18kg anchor is a single man lift with grab handles on each end of the foot for easy manoeuvrability.
The Best Alternative to Concrete Bases
Designed to receive the standard 38.1mm temporary Heras style fence pole, this base makes a great alternative to the concrete bases that are on the market.
Advantages of this Fence Foot
- Strong and extremely durable construction
- 1 piece compression moulded design
- 14.9-18kg anchor
- 6 location points for flexible fencing arrangements
- 1 man lift with grab handles either side
- Interlocking design for easy and stable stacking
- Available in black or with highly visible painted yellow ends.
Applications for Fence Feet
- Construction and Building Sites
- Public Access Ways
- Road Work construction
- Utility Works
Robust, Interlocking Design
The design is a variation on the traditional fence foot but with improved interlocking ribs and carry handles.
Designed to Last
Our testing has shown that this fence foot is the toughest on the market, designed to withstand the day-to-day use without cracking or spliiting.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Diameter||Hole Diameter: 48.75mm|
|Per Unit||~ 14.9 - 18kg|
|Type||100% Recycled PVC|
|Colour||Black / dark grey. available with highly visible painted yellow ends|
|Customisation||Ends or whole can be sprayed colour of your choice, embossing is available. Please contact us for a quotation.|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.