£1.05 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £1.26
- 10 or more £1.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 25 or more £0.95 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £0.80 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Fischer
Heavy Duty Fischer Shield Anchor Bolt for Concrete
These heavy duty anchor bolts that can be used for various type of fixing applications such as bolt down posts and bollards. Please check the suitability for your application before purchase.
This item includes both the bolt, shield anchor and washer.
- Graded 8.8 steel
- Finished in durable Zinc Plating for corrosion resistance.
- Common applications include fixing brackets, heavy duty shelving, ventiliation ducts, pipework, suspended ceilings, metal profiles as well as speed bumps into concrete.
Fischer recommends that a hole brush and dust pump is used to remove dust and debris so that optimal fastening is achieved. Please see related items for these.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Diameter||Bolt: M10 (~10mm) Shield: 16mm Washer: 20mm (10.5mm inner)|
|Length||Bolt: 90mm (95mm including head) Shield: 60mm|
|Drill Hole Size||16mm|
|Type||Zinc Plated Steel|
Customer Questions & Answers
We use a Fischer type M10 shield anchor. These are specified using a high-grade steel with a corrosion resistant zinc plated finish. The shield requires a 16mm hole to be drilled that is dust and debris free.
The manufacturer, Fischer, specifies a 16mm hole to be drilled. We have added this to the specification for you and have added the associated data as an image.