Fischer FH-II-12/25 Concrete Fixing
Please note: This product has been discontinued
This is the next evolution in fasteners - A sophisticated design that saves you time - and one you can depend on. Designed to be secured into masonary or concrete. Several key features of this include:
- Drill right through and secure without having to remove the item being fastened. Minimises installation time.
- The black plastic ring acts to prevent rotation and works as a crumple zone to take torque slippage.
- Detachable screw allows a completely flush surface removal.
- The sleeve and shank combine to give a very high shear strength.
- International Approvals - ETA-07/0025, ICC-ES, FM, Fire resistance R-120 guarantee maximum performance and safety.
- Made in Germany.
This saves huge amounts of time when fitting many fixings as this design allows it to be tightened in-position, without the removal of the item being secured.
As with all fixings, it is strongly recommended to use a debris brush and blow pump to ensure optimum fixing. Please see related items for these.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|Height||Washer: 2mm, Total: 105mm, Excluding head: 100mm|
|Length||Total: 105mm, Excluding Head: 100mm|
|Thread||Internally M8. Collar and thread form an overall diameter of 12mm.|
|Drill Hole Size||12mm|
|Type||Bright Zinc Plated Steel|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.