- £32.50 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £39.00
- 5 or more £30.50 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
Fish Tail End for Impact Barriers
This fishtail end is ideal for finishing a run of impact barrier to minimise the risk of blunt ends to people or vehicles. 4 or 8 lap bolts and one post bolt are required to secure this to the end of an impact barrier run. Ideal for use in car parks, warehouses and factories.
- Made in the UK from 3mm steel, with a thick, high quality hot dip galvanised finish.
- Commonly used to finish a run of impact barrier.
- Minimises the risk of catching the blunt end of impact barrier.
The distance between the post fixing and the end of the fishtail is 510mm.
Is this a piece of Armco barrier? Although the barrier we sell is similar in appearance to Armco barrier it is not Armco barrier. The term Armco is a brand name that has been commonly adopted as the name for many impact barriers.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||We will be updating this shortly.|
|Length||720mm (540mm overhang when added to beam run)|
|Width||400mm (at widest point), 310mm (at narrowest)|
|Finish||Hot Dip Galvanised|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.