£20.18 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £24.22
- Dispatches In 1-2 Days
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: Dispatches In 1-2 Days
- Brand: Start Traffic
‘Attention No Food Or Drink’ Floor Sign - Self Adhesive
Some areas have sensitive equipment that could be severely damaged by exposure to food and drink. This may be in cleanroom environments or where precision equipment may be adversely affected. By placing these floor stickers on the entranceways to these areas staff members will be reminded that food and drink are prohibited past that point.
- Slip Resistant - Made from a slip-resistant vinyl to prevent pedestrians slipping.
- Highly Durable - All of the graphics are printed onto the underside of the vinyl film, ensuring the marking will not wear prematurely.
- Exceptional Adhesive Strength - High-quality adhesive will not lift if installed properly. Will stick to any smooth floor or wall.
- High Visibility - Vibrant highly visible graphics grab attention even if an employee is always looking at their feet!
- Very fast to install - Can be installed in minutes quickly highlighting warnings or special requirements.
- 430mm in Diameter - Easily seen from a good distance without being too big.
These graphic floor signs are very easy to apply to any dry, clean flat surface.
- Sweep the area clearing it of loose grit and dirt.
- Ensure there is no water, grease or oil present.
- Take the sticker and peel the backing off, place it into position.
- Place pressure into the centre of the sticker then push outward to drive out air bubbles.
Need Help Finding The Right Floor Marker?
Give our sales team a call today and get friendly fast assistance in finding the right self-adhesive marker for your needs. We have fast delivery to all of the UK mainland, and the ability to checkout fast and easy online or by phone.
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.