£160.00 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £192.00
- 5 or more £152.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £148.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 15 or more £145.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 20 or more £142.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Dispatches In: 5 - 7 Days
- Manufacturer: Oaklands Plastics
GB2 Heavy duty water filled safety barrier
Robust heavy duty ballast filled safety barrier system for low-level containment. Lightweight when empty the barriers can easily be deployed by two people with no heavy lifting equipment. The two-metre length and 0.9M height makes the barrier ideal for highway delineation for pedestrian or vehicle safety. Locking pin system allows for each barrier to pivot against the next by up to 35º allowing for curves and bends. Made from UV stabilised prime polyethylene, meaning the barriers will not fade or crack over time.
- Traffic delineation
- City Centre Bridge Works
- Site Security
- Crowd Control
- Road Closures And Works
- Events and Shows
- Construction Sites
Locking pin and pivot design make the GB2 the barrier of choice if you need to make significant curves.
By default these barriers come in white and red, these are the most common colours required. There is, however, the option to have these produced in custom colours for larger orders.
Solid hoarding is ideal for when you do not want people outside of a works area being able to look in, or get in. These metal panels are purchased in addition to the GB2 Base units.
Great for use in areas where a solid panel would obstruct the vision of drivers pulling in and out of the site. They still, however, provide brilliant security preventing people “hopping over” and into the site.
- 2325mm x 500mm x 900mm
- Easily deployed by two people when empty.
- Mesh hoarding panels available.
- Tested to 78mph wind speed.
- Can be produced in alternative colours for larger orders, contact us for further information.
- Average Lead time for 100 Units 5 - 7 Days
- Square centre holes are 230mm x 230mm
Have Questions about the GB2 water filled barrier?
Give our sale team a call, they will be happy to assist you in getting a great deal on these ultra durable barriers. If you have any questions they are also here to help on 01905 794 875.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Length||2325mm (Working length 2000mm)|
|Per Unit||Empty: 35kg, Filled: 350kg|
|Customisation||Custom colours available (minimum quantities apply)|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.