£145.00 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £174.00
- 2 or more £142.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 4 or more £135.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: JSP
200L Grit Bin Kit With Rock Salt & Scoop
The 200-litre grit bin kit is our most popular grit bin kit. It offers enough capacity 200 litres (7 cubic foot) to store plenty of rock salt.
Great for commercial and smaller applications such as large driveways and commercial properties.
The bin is made to last and produced from UV stabilised plastic that can withstand frost, UV light and impacts. Other grit bins on the market can often go brittle over time from these factors; ours will not.
- Forklift Lifting Slots- Allow the 200l bin to be moved around with a forklift or pallet truck even when full, great for redeploying or gathering them up at the end of the season.
- Durable Hand Scoop - Great for spreading the grit out where required. Made from a durable plastic that is hard wearing enough to use with abrasive grit.
- Supplied In Bright Yellow - Easy to spot for vehicles, and when buried under snow.
- Stackable Design - Allows each bin to slot into the next for compact storage if you do not want to leave them out over the summer.
Do Not Want To Buy The Complete Kit?
You can purchase the 200l grit bin on its own, or any of the other components such as the scoop or extra grit independently. We have a range of different sizes also which can be seen in our main grit bin category.
Need more information about our 200L grit bin kit
Give us a call on 01905 794 875; our sales team will be happy to get the right deal for your needs, ensuring that you get what you need when you need it.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Type||UV Stabilised High Density Polyethylene.|
Customer Questions & Answers
Hi Darren, as these packages are fairly heavy they will be shipped on a pallet which will be delivered on a lorry with a tail lift. The driver will be able to drop the pallet down onto the ground for you using a pallet truck.