£54.00 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £64.80
- 5 or more £49.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Tricel
Heavy Duty Kerb Hopper Access Ramp - Up to 500kg
Most standard wheelchair / kerb ramps are only rated up to 250kg. With modern electric wheelchairs or high traffic environments, you may need something that is designed with heavier duty applications in mind. The Heavy Duty Kerb ramp from Tricel is designed to take this and more!
- Designed for applications up to 500kg
- Meets and exceeds all requirements of the Street Works Act
- Perfect for heavy duty applications.
- Non slip surface with a high visibility yellow finish.
- Suitable for kerbs between 60 - 160mm.
Safety and Body Approvals
This product is fully compliant with UK and European Legislation.
- Department for Transport (Safety at street works and road works, October 2013 )
- Department for Transport (Practical guide for street works, June 2006)
- DETR (Best Practice in Street Works and Highway Works, 2001)
- Transco: (T/SP/E42. Technical Specifications for Footway Boards, ramps and road plates).
- Approved by Transco.
Dimensions of the Heavy Duty Kerb Ramp
Please note: This product is large (1260x690mm) and you should be aware of the size before ordering.
Which Kerb / Wheelchair Ramp Should I Choose?
We have prepared a table so you can compare the differences between our four curb ramps. If you need more information, please refer to our Kerb Ramp Guide.
|Oxford Safe Kerb||Melba Kerb Buddy||Tricel Heavy Duty Kerb Ramp||Supagrip Safe kerb|
|Our Product Code||12078||12617||12618||12846|
|Extra Wide Design||✔|
|One man lift||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|High Side Guards||✔|
|Can be bolted down||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Rubber Edge for extra grip||✔|
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||Fully compliant with UK & European Legislation. See 'Safety and Body Approvals'.|
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Maximum Weight||500kg SWL|
|Customisation||Optional rubber edging for additional grip, embossing (minimum order quantity applies)|
Customer Questions & Answers
The Tricel Kerbhopper is made from a fibreglass composite and braced underneath. It has been thoroughly tested by the manufacturer to withstand 750kg.