£2.70 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £3.24
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Start Traffic
Prevent The Spread Of Coronavirus Board Covid-19
A poster-sized information board printed on 3mm thick Foamex (a rigid board), ideal for indoor use at workplaces, schools, shops and other public venues.
The backing is non-adhesive but can be attached to walls, doors or notice boards with screws, sticky pads, or cable ties.
Sizes Available Include:
- A1 - 841 x 594mm
- A2 - 594 x 420mm
- A3 - 420 x 297mm
- A4 - 297 x 210mm
- A5 - 210 x 148mm
Help stop the Spread
Follow these six simple steps to protect yourself and those around you from the Coronavirus
What YOU need to do
- Wash your hands regularly Wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and hot water or use a sanitising gel. Do this after using the toilet, touching communal items such as the kettle and before and after eating.
- Don't touch your face Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with your hands. If you need to touch your face use a tissue. Bin the tissue after contact with your eyes, nose or mouth. Wash your hands after contact with your face.
- Use a tissue Always try to cough or sneeze into a clean tissue then bin it immediately
- Don't spray If you feel the need to cough or sneeze and have no tissue to hand, use the crease of your elbow to stop bacteria spreading through the air.
- Regularly refresh Do not rely solely on soap and water or hand sanitiser. Use antibacterial surface wipes to clean high traffic areas such as kitchen counters and door handles.
- Isolate Do not put you or others around you at risk, if you are experiencing symptoms of Coronavirus, do not go to work, do not go out, remain indoors and contact NHS 24 by calling 111 or online at 111.nhs.uk
Signs and symptoms of Coronavirus
Headache, dry cough, fever/muscle pain and difficulty breathing.
Looking for More Coronavirus Control Products?
Check out our infection control page, packed with products to help your company manage the coronavirus outbreak.
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.