£4.35 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £5.22
- 10 or more £4.30 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 25 or more £4.25 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £4.10 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Click For Bulk Deals!
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Oxford Plastics
Bulk Deals On This Product
Prices are available only for complete deals.
Looking for even larger quantities? Give us a call on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements.
Highwayman Cones 500mm, 750mm & 1 Metre - Two Part
The Highwayman is one of the most popular cones that we sell. It is cost effective and durable. This two-piece Highwayman cone is ideal for use on public roads, factories, school car parks and site works. The two-part construction of the cone makes it well balanced and very stable, essential if cone lamps are going to be attached.
- These traffic cones are ideal for use on road works and contraflow systems.
- Heavy Duty construction and high-quality materials ensure that the cone will last well.
- Constructed from two sections (a base and the cone section itself)
- Built-in hand grips for easy handling of the cones.
- Supplied complete with EN13422 sleeves.
- Cones can be supplied with custom coloured bases and embossed emblems for customisation to your requirements.
Which Size Highwayman Cones do I Need?
- 500mm cones are suitable for use on single carriageway roads up to 60mph and dual carriageway roads restricted to 40mph or less.
- 750mm cones are suitable for on dual carriageways up to 70mph
- 1 Metre cones are the only size of cone suitable for use on motorways
Cannot Find the cone you are Looking For?
We carry these road cones in bulk quantities allowing us to dispatch them to site at short notice, they can be shipped in single units or in pallet quantities. We are also able to offer bulk pricing for those who need a larger quantity of cones, if you require further information on pricing please contact our sales office on 01905 794 875.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||R1B jacket meeting requirements of EN13422|
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Base Width||Small: 280mm, Medium: 430mm, Large: 550mm|
|Height||Small: 500mm, Medium: 760mm, Large: 990mm|
|Wall Thickness||Top: ~ 1.5mm|
|Top Hole Diameter||Small: No Hole, Medium: 26 - 28mm, Large: 28 - 30mm|
|Per Unit||Small: 2kg , Medium: 3.8kg, Large: 6.05kg|
|Type||High Density Polyethylene top, Recycled PVC base|
|Colour||High visibility orange top. Black / dark grey base.|
|Accessories||Complete with EN13422 sleeves|
|Customisation||Reflective sleeve can be screen printed. Embossing on the base.|
|Per Pallet||Small: 400, Medium 150, Large: 100|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.