- £82.52 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £99.02
- 5 or more £81.52 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £80.52 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 15 or more £79.52 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Out Of Stock: More Due Soon
- Brand: JSP
JSP Champion Plus Barrier 1.5m Sections
A new era of post and plank barrier has arrived in the form of the champion barrier from JSP. More durable and practical than ever the Champion Plus barrier is easy to transport, high visibility, lightweight and most importantly durable.
Other post and plank barrier systems of old were like a juggling act whenever trying to transport them. The JSP Champion plus alleviates this issue by fixing all legs to their posts, making it exceptionally easy to carry, load, transport and deploy. There is no requirement for fixings such as nuts, bolts and washers, just a simple folding, hinged design.
Optional feet can be used to further enhance the stability of the barrier but are not required for the barrier to be deployed, saving weight on transport vehicles. The ultra-compact nature of this barrier when folded saves space, meaning more barrier per vehicle, reducing transport costs. The Champion Plus is also compatible with old-style Champion barrier bases.
- Easy To Transport - No longer struggle with managing as many as 16 components to deploy a simple barrier. Simply unfold and away you go.
- 4 x 1.5 Metre Sections - Each section is 1.5 metres long, allowing you to cordon off larger excavations quickly and easily.
- Ultra Durable - Blow moulded hinges make the barrier stronger than ever without extra weight or clumsy fixings.
- Deploy In a Multitude Of Formats - Perfect for creating a small barrier around an open excavation, or a longer barrier to restrict an area.
- Optional Feet - These can be used on every corner or just where they are needed to enhance the barriers stability.
- Branding Options - Have the barriers branded with your company name for easy identification (minimum order quantities apply).
- Stamped Boards - Each board is stamped with a production date for better age traceability.
- BS EN 8442 (Wind stability)
- BS EN 12899-1(Reflective only)
- Chapter 8 (Traffic Signs Manual)
- Traffic Signs and General Directions
- Safety at Street Works Act
Easy To Carry
One item rather than 12 makes this easy to carry across the roughest of sites.
Fast To Deploy
Simply unfold the barrier and you are done. Deployment takes minutes and requires no prior user experience.
Attach two or more barriers together by slotting them into a shared base, a simple tie is used to connect the top creating a long barrier chain.
Configure As You Need
The flexible nature of the Champion Plus barrier lends itself to complex flexible configurations.
Smaller in size, ideal for working at telecommunication points.
Available in yellow and red, as well as three and four gate configurations.
Available in 750mm and 1m formats to suit your requirements.
Need Help Choosing The Right Folding Barrier System?
Give our sales team a call today, our experienced staff will be happy to help you find the best barrier solution for your needs. We have large stocks ready to ship, with next day delivery available throughout the UK. You can contact our sales team during office hours on 01905 794 875.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||BSEN8442 (wind stability) | BSEN12899-1 (reflective only) | Chapter 8 (Traffic Signs Manual) TSRGD* SSWRW**|
|Colour||High Visibility Red|
|Feet Included||Available Separately|
|Customisation||Colour (min qty applies)|
|Pallet Type||Double Pallet|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.