- £16.45 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £19.74
- 5 or more £15.45 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £14.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 25 or more £14.50 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £14.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Out Of Stock: More Due Soon
- Manufacturer: JSP
JSP Churchill Verge Post
The Churchill bollard is a plastic blow moulded verge maker from JSP. The Churchill verge marker is easy to install and hard wearing. It is made from a quality UV stabilised plastic and will, therefore, last longer than other products on the market.
The bollard will not shatter when impacted and has the appropriate reflectivity to conform to RI EN12899-1 Class R2. These bollards are suitable for installing on verges, parking areas and even pavements. They are most commonly seen on country lanes where hard corners are present.
Each bollard features a red and a white main reflector at the top. These are placed so that the red reflector is on the near side of the road (passenger side). The white reflective areas around the main body of the marker further boost visibility.
The Churchill is easy to install, requiring only a small excavation for each post to be positioned into. This excavation can then be backfilled with either soil or concrete. To further enhance the durability of installation rebar can be placed through the two eyelets at the base of the Churchill marker.
- Stands 112cm above the ground
- Can be cast in or simply backfilled with soil
- Requires an excavation at least 41cm deep by 30cm for proper installation
- Suitable for everything from highways to car parks and everything in between
Need assistance finding the right verge post?
We are here to help! As one of JSP’s leading traffic product distributors, we have access to the Wychwood marker and churchill marker from stock, as well as other marking systems. So if you have any questions please call us on 01905 794 875 and our team will help you find the right product for your needs.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||RI EN12899-1 class R2 reflectors|
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Height||1440mm total(1120mm above ground)|
|Colour||Black body with white reflective strips|
|Installation||Postmix or Dig in. use Rebar for extra stability|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.