- £11.80 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £14.16
- 10 or more £11.60 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 15 or more £11.40 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Click For Bulk Deals!
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: JSP
Bulk Deals On This Product
Prices are available only for complete deals.
Looking for even larger quantities? Give us a call on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements.
Elastic Cord Springback Post from JSP - Optional Unibase
The JSP SpringBack post is the ideal solution where you need a spring loaded post - without a spring that can corrode over time. Instead, it uses heavy duty elastic cord allowing it to flex and return back to position.
- Spring free design - no corrosion!
- BS873 part 2 compliant reflective sleeve
Common applications of this are areas such as car parks, shipping yards and driver training areas. The heavy duty elastic cord is the most robust solution for this application. UV stabilised HDPE ensures a long life in any conditions.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Height||75cm model: 84cm including base, 45cm model: 53cm including base|
|Type||UV Stable High Density Polyethylene|
|Colour||Orange with retro reflective BS872 compliant sleeve|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Unfortunately there is no way of attaching chain to this. The Glopost and Springback post lock into the Unibase by turning 90 degrees, so they can be removed easily, but won't come out if bumped. The Springback post has a much sturdier construction and is also elasticated at the base to allow it to fold over if hit and then return to upright afterwards.