- £109.00 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £130.80
- 5 or more £99.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £88.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Out Of Stock: Call For Availability
- Manufacturer: Melba Swintex
Keep Left Cable Cover
Usually called 'jumbo cable covers' , this product is often used to cover live electrical openings when illuminated traffic bollards have been damaged or are missing.
- Long lasting HDPE construction with stickers as standard.
- Custom colours and stickers available.
- Jumbo 1020mm height with 60cm opening underneath.
- Sand weighted.
- Is often called other names such as 'Big Macs’, ‘chunky covers’, ‘temporary cover cones’ and even 'Daleks'.
- In North America these are often called 'Channelizer Barrels' or 'Channelizer Drums'.
Other Cable Cover VariationsWe are able to manufacture this cable cover in almost any colour and apply custom stickers / signage on to them. Our most common variations are shown below. Please call or email us for a quotation on these or to create your own variation.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Base Width||Flat to flat: 735mm, Point to point: 845mm|
|Diameter||Internal diameter at base: ~615mm, Internal Diameter at top: 455mm|
|Per Unit||12.5kg - 17.5kg|
|Type||High Density Polyethylene|
|Colour||High visibility green / yellow|
|Customisation||Colours & custom stickers (minimum quantities apply)|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Yes, the stickers can be tailored to your specification, please contact us with the quantity required and we can supply you with a price and lead time.