£29.99 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £35.99
- 5 or more £29.49 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Melba Swintex
Kerb Buddy Kerb Ramp from Melba Swintex
The Kerb Buddy from Melba Swintex has been designed with extra high sides, so that mobility scooter users are unable to go down the ramp diagonally and ensuring safety. It has been designed with very low profile edges on the front and back of the ramp to reduce the risk of tripping significantly.
- Lightweight design with a load rating of 250kg
- Fully recyclable, made from 100% HDPE
- Impact resistant - will not splinter or shatter.
- Conforms to National Grid T/SP/E/42 and a Code of Practice 2013
- Integrated handles for easy lifting
The minimum curb height for this curb ramp is 75mm and the maximum is 125mm.
Easily customised with your own colour or embossing for your company, branding or event - a minimum order quantity of 60 is required for this.
Dimensions of the Kerb Buddy
Which Kerb / Wheelchair Ramp Should I Choose?
We have prepared a table so you can compare the differences between our four curb ramps. If you need more information, please refer to our Kerb Ramp Guide.
|Oxford Safe Kerb||Melba Kerb Buddy||Tricel Heavy Duty Kerb Ramp||Supagrip Safe kerb|
|Our Product Code||12078||12617||12618||12846|
|Extra Wide Design||✔|
|One man lift||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|High Side Guards||✔|
|Can be bolted down||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Rubber Edge for extra grip||✔|
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||Conforms to National Grid T/SP/E/42, A Code of Practice 2013|
|AccuChecked||We will be updating this shortly.|
|AccuPhoto||We will be updating this shortly.|
|Height||Wall height: 90mm|
|Type||High Density Polyethylene|
|Customisation||Colour, Embossing (minimum quantities apply)|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.