- £38.00 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £45.60
- 5 or more £34.50 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Oxford Plastics
Curb Ramp for Wheelchairs or Pedestrian Access
PLEASE NOTE: Many people purchase this for private use to carry in the car. This is 747 x 1265mm in size, so this may be too large to carry in some vehicles. Please be aware of its dimensions before ordering.
High-quality kerb ramp, ideal for use around road works where a safe alternative route for wheelchair access is essential. It is recommended that this product is bolted down, otherwise, it will not comply with relevant legislation.
- Extremely high strength to weight ratio - weighs only 6kg but can support 250kg!
- Non-slip design.
- Safe operational height of 60 - 160mm.
- 100% recyclable.
This is a popular product that's stood the test of time. Certifications for this product can be found under the 'downloads' tab.
This durable ramp has a maximum load capacity of 250kg. This item is stackable to for easy transportation.
Approvals for the Safe Kerb
The Safe Kerb wheelchair ramp complies and exceeds the following standards when bolted down.
- Wheel Chair Boarding Ramp Specification
- Safety at Street Works, Code of Practice
- Disability Discrimination Act
Dimensions of the Safe Kerb Ramp
The dimensions of the Safe Kerb ramp can be found in the image below.
Which Kerb / Wheelchair Ramp Should I Choose?
We have prepared a table so you can compare the differences between our four curb ramps. If you need more information, please refer to our Kerb Ramp Guide.
|Oxford Safe Kerb||Melba Kerb Buddy||Tricel Heavy Duty Kerb Ramp||Supagrip Safe kerb|
|Our Product Code||12078||12617||12618||12846|
|Extra Wide Design||✔|
|One man lift||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|High Side Guards||✔|
|Can be bolted down||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Rubber Edge for extra grip||✔|
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||When Bolted Down, Wheel Chair Boarding Ramp Spec, Safety at Street Works Code of Practice|
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Width||1265mm (1215mm between side guards)|
|Type||High Density Polyethylene|
|Maximum Weight||250kg (recommended)|
|Customisation||Colour, (minimum quantities apply)|
Customer Questions & Answers
- We recommend that you use our part number 12557 for securing into concrete or 12037 for securing into tarmac. We also sell the drill bits for these - please see parts 12208 (20mm for tarmac fixing) and 12205 (16mm for concrete fixing). Place the part number in the search box to find these parts. Please get in touch if you have any other questions.
- The Safekerb ramp is capable of being used on a main road for disabled access to and from the pavement, however the main use of these would be in a road works situation where appropriate barriers and signage is present.
- Many thanks for your enquiry regarding the Safekerb Ramp. Unfortunately they cannot be linked together as the ramp has a lip on the two outer edges so it would mean that these would be sticking up in the middle.I hope this helps.