£4.50 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £5.40
- 50 or more £4.25 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
Loose Foot For 2.3 / 2.5m Galvanised Barrier
Our loose-leg galvanised barrier system is part of our broader range of crowd barriers. These barriers are produced from a quality galvanised steel tube, making them hard wearing and very easy to store, transport and stack.
These feet are sold separately and are a flat steel design. These will not sink into soft-ground like the legs of the fixed leg barrier can often do if leant on.
If you are looking for a rubber block foot you can find that here.
How Many Feet Do I Need?
One foot is required per barrier on your order. To complete a run of barriers, you will need to order one extra foot for the end.
The easy way to work it out is that for every run of barriers you will need to order one more foot than the number of barriers you are ordering.
For example: If you have one single run of 5 barriers you will require 6 feet. If you had two separate runs of 5 barriers, you would need 12 feet.
Fixed-Leg Vs Loose-Leg Which Should You Choose?
Not sure which type of crowd barrier you should think about purchasing? No problem we are here to help! The critical difference between the loose leg barrier and the fixed leg is that it is cheaper to transport as it stacks in a more compact format. The trade-off is that the barrier does require some assembly on site, this consists of attaching the feet.
The other benefit of using the loose leg barrier is that the leg has a shallow profile. This low profile foot vastly reduces the chances of pedestrians tripping.
Another benefit of the flat plate style foot on the loose leg is that it will not sink into mud or soft flooring materials like fixed leg barriers will. This makes them ideal for festivals, fairs and other venues which are usually held on grass.
- Crowd Control - Most commonly used for crowd control applications these barriers are simple to slot together and very fast to deploy.
- Event Management - Safely guide pedestrians and even vehicles through event sites.
- Construction Safety - Keep workers and pedestrians out of areas where PPE is needed or away from deep excavations.
Key Features Of The Loose leg System:
- Easily lifted by a single worker,
- Fast and simple to set up,
- Linking design makes a secure fence with no gaps quickly,
- Galvanised anti-corrosion finish,
- Made in the UK,
- Easy to stack with feet being removable.
Walkthrough Barriers Available
Our range of walkthrough barriers can be used to create an evident and clear entry point to work zones. The walkthrough barriers are supplied with a red finish to generate a clear and defined distinction between two zones.
Have Questions Our Barrier Feet?
We can get these feet and barriers in a multitude of colours and finishes. If you require a different colour in either a painted or powder coated finish, please contact us for a quote on 01905 794875.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Colour||Galvanised (Plain), Red Powder Coated, White Powder Coated, Custom Colours Please Phone.|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.