£61.62 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £73.94
- 5 or more £60.08 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £58.58 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Dispatches In: 1 - 2 Days
- Brand: Start Traffic
Motor Vehicles Prohibited Preformed Thermoplastic Road Marking
The ‘No Motor Vehicles’ preformed thermoplastic road marking is one wide range of road markings. Available in a choice sizes we have a thermoplastic road marking in the size to suit your needs. These high-quality road markings are perfect for areas where motor vehicles are not permitted such as; narrow pathways, parks and nature reserves.
Commonly used together with the No Motor Vehicles Post Mounted Sign, this preformed road marking offers road users multiple chances to see that there is a restriction. Post mounted road signs can be found in our signage section here.
- Easy Application - No special knowledge, talent or years at art school required, just a clean surface and a gas burner. Just place the marking bead side up and apply heat till fully melted onto the surface.
- Professional Appearance - These markings always look good due to their pre-cut design.
- Fast To Install - Minimal surface preparation is required for these markings, with a worst-case scenario requiring an application of primer.
- Non-Slip - No need to apply glass bead to these markings as it comes embedded in them.
- Conforms - BSEN 1871
Choose From An Array Of Sizes
When travelling towards a speed roundel at road marking it needs to be intentionally distorted. This ensures that it can still be interpreted correctly by approaching motorists.
Our range of roundel sizes includes;
- 750mm x 750mm
- 1200mm x 1200mm
- 2500mm x 1500mm
- 4300mm x 1500mm
Other sizes are available upon request but may carry a longer delivery time.
Application Of Our No Motor Vehicles Road Marking
Applying our no motor vehicles road marking is very easy. Firstly the area must be cleaned of all loose debris, oil, grease and salts. Once this is done you are ready to get going. If your road surface is old tarmac, concrete or block paving then you will need to use our fast-drying primer.
Once you have fully prepped the surface the roundel can be set out. Once you are happy with the marking positioning a heat gun can be used to melt the marking to the road surface. For additional traction glass bead can be sprinkled over the surface, this is fused into the marking with the further application of heat.
Can't find the road marking you are looking for? Call us now on 01905 794 875 We are here to help, our trained staff are available throughout the day to take your calls or answer your messages. They will ensure that you get the best marking at the best price. Our phone lines are open during normal office hours.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||BS EN 1871|
|Application||If using glass bead, 250g of glass bead per square metre|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.