- £63.50 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £76.20
- 10 or more £62.95 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 30 or more £61.95 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 60 or more £60.95 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 120 or more £59.95 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Click For Bulk Deals!
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Oxford Plastics
Bulk Deals On This Product
Prices are available only for complete deals.
Looking for even larger quantities? Give us a call on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements.
Oxford LowPro 1010 11/11 Trench Cover - Pedestrian Only
Protect the public and workers with the Oxford Low-Pro 1010 walk board. The low-pro is part of our range of non-slip trench covers and walk boards. It is an essential item when carrying out ground works. Rubberised edgest on the 11/11 make it stay in place and stable on uneven surfaces, excellent for use in a pedestrian-only area. The rubber edging also reduces the risk of tripping by lowering the edge profile considerably.
There is no need for fixings when using the Low-Pro 1010, this is another benefit of the rubber edging. The top surface is finished in bright yellow, ensuring pedestrians are able to see and safely navigate the board. A course tread pattern ensures that traction is maintained for all types of foot traffic.
- Heavy-duty, weighty construction combines with the grippy PVC edge to prevent movement without bolts.
- Low profile PVC edges reduce the risk of tripping.
- Suitable for trenches up to 700mm in width.
- Can support a weight of up to 500kg.
- More suited to uneven surfaces than traditional covers.
- Fully compliant with all relevant standards, including the National Grid footway board specification T/SP/E/42.
- This product is designed and manufactured in the UK.
Is This The LowPro 11/11 or 1010?
The 1010 and 11/11 are the same product. Shortly after the product was launched the name was changed to 11/11. However, some tooling still has 10/10 or 1010 branded into it. For this reason, you will sometimes see boards branded both ways.
Who Uses This Pedestrian Trench Cover?
Contractors all over the country use the LowPro 1010 to improve site safety. Ideal for utility companies who are often working below ground level. Other sectors that use these include;
- Power Companies
- Gas Boards
- General Road Contractors
- Telecom Contractors
The featured video shows many products from the low-pro range, including heavier weight models that can be driven over.
I would like to Buy the Oxford Low-Pro 1010
Call our sales team today on 01905 794 875, they will happily assist you with pricing and any questions that you have.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||National Grid Footway Board Specification T/SP/E/42.|
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Type||GRP Composite centre, flexible PVC edging|
|Colour||Pale yellow centre, black edging|
|Customisation||Colour. Minimum quantity of 100, carries a £2.50 premium.|
Customer Questions & Answers
There is a minimum order quantity of 100 units for a custom colour on this product.