- £143.03 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £171.64
- 10 or more £138.70 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 20 or more £134.62 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Click For Bulk Deals!
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Oxford Plastics
Bulk Deals On This Product
Prices are available only for complete deals.
Looking for even larger quantities? Give us a call on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements.
LowPro 1510 Flexi-edge Trench Cover
This product has all of the key features of the Low-Pro 1010 cover but with improved load and trench width capabilities. The LowPro 15/10 can support one wheel of a 3500kg vehicle over a 900mm span or up to 400kg over a 1200mm span. In most site applications, additional fixings will not need to be used (subject to risk assessment).
Meets the National Grid Specification
The LowPro 15/10 pedestrian walk board was commissioned National Grid and fully conforms to the National Grid Footway Board Specification T/SP/E/42.
Lifting Equipment not Required
There is no specialist lifting equipment needed to move the 15/10 around on site. Two workers can easily deploy and remove the low-pro 15/10 without lifting equipment. This will save time and money when setting out and packing up works.
Massive 1200mm or 900mm Span
This new generation of trench cover allows for applications of up to 400kg across 1200mm or 3500kg across 900mm.
New Infill Panels Now Available!
Create longer secure trench covers with our new LowPro 1510 Infil Strips. These simple strips securely lock together multiple LowPro units, creating a strong stable platform for driveways.
Key Features of the 15/10 LowPro
- Conforms to National Grid Footway Board Specification T/SP/E/42
- Covers 900mm trenches for 3500kg vehicles
- Covers 1200mm for pedestrian applications up to 400kg
- Does not require bolting down in most applications, subject to risk assessment.
- Integrated Gas vents and Probe holes
- Interlocking strips allow you to create long sections of trench covering with ease.
Very Stable without Bolting
It's unique anti-slip and anti-trip edging means most applications don't require bolts.
Suitable for Vans and Cars
The LowPro 15/10 can support up to 3.5t (3500kg) vehicles making both van and car applications possible.
I Need Help Finding The Right Trench Cover!
Call our sales team today to discuss any of our trench covers for vans or pedestrians. They are available on 01905 794 875 and will happily assist with any questions that you may have.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||National Grid Footway Board Specification T/SP/E/42|
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Type||GRP Composite centre, flexible PVC edging|
|Colour||Yellow centre, black edging|
|Customisation||Anti-slip moulding can be made in colour of your choice (minimum order quantity 45)|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Hi Sharon, I'm afraid this product is not available in custom dimensions. If you'd like to give us a call we may be able to assist in finding an existing product that suits your application.