No Waiting Cone - Triangular 500mm
A no waiting cone with a sturdy, triangular design ideal for parking control of all types but commonly used at public events and construction areas.
- Supplied with round no waiting emblem on all three sides.
- Ideal for preventing unauthorised parking.
- Made from a flexible compound.
- Trianase means the No waiting cone is very stable, even under windy conditions.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|Wall Thickness||Top: ~ 1.5mm|
|Type||High Density Polyethylene top, Recycled PVC base|
|Colour||High visibility orange top. Black / dark grey base.|
|Customisation||Screen Printing on ID Insert Plate (see drawings). Embossing on base.|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Good Morning Brian, The product is road legal as opposed to the conical no waiting cone which is only for use on private land, car parks etc. However whether there would be an issue placing the product in front of your drive to stop people parking is a question you would need to ask the Highways Agency. If you have a dropped curb, people shouldn't be parking there anyway. It might deter them so would be worth a go if the Highways people are happy with it.