£46.95 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £56.34
- 5 or more £45.45 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 15 or more £43.95 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 30 or more £42.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Click For Bulk Deals!
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Oxford Plastics
Bulk Deals On This Product
Prices are available only for complete deals.
Looking for even larger quantities? Give us a call on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements.
Safe Cover 12/8 Trench Cover - Small Walk Board
Our small Safe Cover is designed for covering trenches up to 700mm in width so that pedestrians and some vehicles can still cross. The 12/8 is a stronger more rigid alternative to polyethylene trench covers. We now stock this cover but with a rubberised edge reducing the need for it to be bolted down, this is available under the name of LowPro 12/8 Trench Cover.
- DETR Safety at Street Works and Road Works code of practice compliant.
- Made from a single piece of glass reinforced composite.
- Strong durable cover for ground works.
The Safe Cover is a cheaper alternative to the Low pro 11/11, though it benefits from having a smaller footprint and is a lighter more manageable trench cover. The 12/8 Trench Cover is suitable for many applications including:
- Suitable for trench widths up to 700mm.
- Can take a weight of 500kg.
- Not suitable for forklift use.
- Not suitable for highway use.
- Max trench width 700mm centrally positioned
Slip Resistant Finish
The finish on the Safe Cover is designed to give a grippy feeling underfoot in all conditions.
500kg Maximum Weight
The Safe Cover 12/8 has a maximum load of 500kg which is enough to take most wheel chairs. The Safe Cover is extremely rigid yet fairly lightweight.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||Complies with UK's DETR safety at Streetworks and Roadworks code of practice|
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Type||Glass reinforced composite|
|Maximum Weight||Maximum load per wheel 500kg|
|Customisation||Custom colours available (minimum quantities apply)|
Customer Questions & Answers
Yes, this would be suitable provided the load per wheel does not exceed 500kg and the hole diameter does not exceed 700mm.Was this answer helpful?