- £42.95 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £51.54
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
Pedestrian Friendly Impact Barrier Scroll End
When coming to the end of a large run protecting pedestrians, scroll ends can be used to prevent any edges being caught. Alternatively, it can be used to hold removable posts that have signs on.
- Hot dip Galvanised finish - a tough, long lasting rust proofing solution.
- A permanent alternative to yellow end-caps.
- Can also be used to hold removable posts with signs on - Such as stop / go signs or speed limits.
- The internal diameter of the cylinder is 70mm.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||We will be updating this shortly.|
|Width||350mm (at widest point), 310mm (at narrowest point)|
|Finish||Hot Dip Galvanised|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.