- £25.00 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £30.00
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Dispatches In: 2 - 3 Days
- Manufacturer: Instarmac
Instant Pothole Repair - Air Cure
Ultracrete permanent pothole repair is an instant cold lay solution to filling in tarmac or asphalt pot holes. The HAPAS approved fully graded interlocking aggregate with a specially formulated bitumen provides a pot hole repair just as effective as the performance of hot lay.
Used all over the UK to repair motorway and road pot holes. Its fast application makes Ultracrete a low cost and permanent solution for any sized pot hole.
Requires no special preparation to the area, simply sweep any loose debris and pour Ultracrete in. Level the surface with a spade, apply water and compact down with a tamper (or even a vehicle) for a long-lasting repair. It is necessary to use bitumen sealer to line the inside of the pot hole. This will increase the bond of the material to the substrate.
Please see the specifications tab above for coverage and product details.
- Usable in most conditions including wet, freezing or hot conditions
- No special preparation or expensive tools
- Instant application, instant trafficking
- One visit required to do the job
- Works with many road surfaces including flexible roads
- Ready to use
- No Waste Product and no CO2 gases released.
|Shelf Life||In correct conditions for sealed goods is 6 months|
|Coverage||1m sq x 15mm depth (compacted)|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.