£14.45 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £17.34
- 6 or more £13.95 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 12 or more £13.45 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Instarmac
Bitumen Cold Joint Sealer Spray
Ultracrete SCJ is a bitumen cold joint sealer & tack coat spray. It is specially formulated to seal the base surface of a pot hole before filling with asphalt or tarmac. It is also used to seal vertical edges before the application of asphalt or tarmac.
Not only does it help the bond of material to the surface it will significantly enhance the reinstatements performance by preventing the ingress of water and the freezing / thawing effect.
The bitumen spray is supplied in 750ml cans and each spray can will cover enough area to use 5 tubs of Ultracrete Permanent Pothole Repair
- BBA / HAPAS Approved Ironwork Reinstatement
- Prevents premature damage to asphalt due to water freeze / thaw cycle.
- No more brushes
- Used in all weather conditions
- Ozone friendly
For technical information, please view the downloads below.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Shelf Life||In correct conditions for sealed goods is 12 months|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.