- £135.00 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £162.00
- 5 or more £130.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Melba Swintex
Q-Sign Road Sign Chapter 8 Packages
The Q-Sign is our most robust type of Chapter 8 package offered in three variations. The Q-Sign range is a cost effective, highly robust, compact sign solution. strong enough to take regular, rough use, without risk of it being stolen for metal parts, bent or easily kicked over.
Features of the Q-Sign Range
Designed and manufactured in the UK, the Q-Sign is one of the best alternatives available to the traditional temporary metal road sign.
- Very strong and robust design - difficult to break - NO RUST!
- Excellent weight and footprint stability
- No sharp edges
- Not flammable
- Can be recycled
- Can be stacked with ease for easy transport (30 per pallet)
- Can be used with sandbags for additional stability
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Q-Sign Kit ContentsWe offer three variations of Q-Sign package - Lite, Standard and Plus.
- 'Lite' Kit Includes: 2 x Men at Work, 1 x Keep Left, 1 x Keep Right, 1 x Road Narrows Left, 1 x Road Narrows Right
- 'Standard' Kit Includes: Everything in the 'Lite' kit, with the addition of 2 x Men at Work with 'END' supplementary plates.
- 'Plus' Kit Includes: Everything in the 'Standard' kit, with the addition of 2 x 'Single File Traffic' supplementary plates.
Q-Sign Package - Lite
Lite kit includes: Keep Right, Keep Left, Road Narrows Right, Road Narrows Left and 2 x Men at Work.
Q-Sign Package - Standard
Standard kit includes: Lite Kit with 2 extra Men at Work with End Supplementary plates.
Q-Sign Package - Plus
Plus kit includes: Standard kit with added 'Single File Traffic' Road Narrows Left and Right.
Stable and Easy to Deploy
Quickly becoming the standard due to its ease of use and durability. The kickstand also doubles up as anchor point for placing sandbags.
Stackable Design for Storage
All Q-Signs stack well together using locating lugs which helps to keep the faces protected - resulting in a longer sign lifespan.
Q-Sign Height Comparison
Ordering a kit with 'Men at Work End' signs? Then you may want to bring the other 'Men at Work' signs into line by utilising the Supp Capable option.
|Conforms||Fully conforms to BS EN 8442|
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Per Unit||Trianglular sign without Supp plate: 6.65kg, Triangular sign with Supp plate: 8.87kg, Circular sign: 8.57kg|
|Reflective Type||Class 2 Prismatic|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.