£39.63 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £47.56
- 10 or more £38.16 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 20 or more £36.80 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Call For Availability
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: Call For Availability
- Brand: Melba Swintex
Traffic Under Signal Control Road Sign - Q-Sign
This Traffic Under Signal Control Road Sign is part of the Q-Sign range - A highly robust, compact and stackable plastic sign system.
- Chapter 8 compliant Traffic Under Signal Control sign with a 1050x750mm sign face.
- To notify that the traffic will be controlled by signals
- Class 2 prismatic reflective sign face
Features of the 1050x750mm Q-Sign
- Very strong and robust design, no sharp edges, NO RUST!
- Built in kick stand that can be weighted with a sand bag.
- Recyclable, non flammable plastic sign.
- Designed to be stacked with ease (typically 30 per pallet)
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
The Q-Sign is also sold as the CuStack sign and is the most popular non-metal / plastic sign type in the UK. We stock the complete range of Q-Signs, so please contact us if you cannot find the sign you are looking for.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
3/4 Way Control Wait Here Until Green Light Shows Sign Diagram 7011.1 | Quick Fit (face only)
'3-Way Control Wait Here Until Green Light Shows' Sign QuickFit EnduraSign Dia. 7011.1 | 1050x750mm
'Joining Traffic Not Signal Controlled' Sign QuickFit EnduraSign Dia 7022| 1050x750mm
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Depth (when setup)||750mm|
|Colour||Black / Dark Grey|
|Reflective Type||Class 2 Prismatic|
|Customisation||Custom vinyl faces available|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.