Quad Barrier Manhole Barrier
The Quad barrier is the new barrier designed for manhole and minor streetwork applications or even just creating a perimeter when an area needs protection. Each barrier consists of four 1.25m segments that mean it forms a protective area around the works.
Features of the Quad Barrier
- Folds flat for compact storage in vans - comes with two straps to hold the segments together when carried.
- Highly robust design - made to last.
- Recycled Polypropylene construction - Non flammable, won't rust or bend.
- Designed to stack - 15 per pallet
- Fully recyclable.
Applications of the Quad Barrier Manhole Barrier
- Lamp post maintenance or replacement
- Isolated utility works
- Open or in-access manholes
- The perfect barrier for small scale ground works.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|Depth||140mm (35mm per segment)|
|Width||1250mm to joint centres|
|Customisation||Custom sign boards available.|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.